Trade Bitcoin with Cash
You can trade Bitcoin, Ethereum, Ripple, Tether and more than 1200 crypto currencies with cash. The following are the items that Cointral offers to you for cash and BTC trading:
1. Consult to our Cointral trading point.
– You can get a more detailed idea on the subject by doing preliminary research about BTC, Ethereum, Ripple or other altcoins you want to buy.
2. As soon as you enter our sales office, you will be provided with detailed guidance by our expert staff throughout the entire trading process. Some of these services are listed below;
• You can get more detailed information about BTC, Ethereum, Ripple or other crypto currencies you want to trade,
• If you do not have a virtual wallet yet, you can easily obtain support from our expert staff for the installation of a new wallet whose security and privacy will be controlled by you.
3. Create a transaction request by sharing your BTC trading transactions with our sales representative in the desired currency amount.
4. When you complete your transaction, you can complete the transaction by waiting for the process to reach Bitcoin’s account.
How to use BTC
In order to use BTC in your trading transactions, you must first create a virtual wallet. With this virtual wallet, you can exchange crypto currency or shop at businesses where BTC is a valid currency. To give a little secu rity information about the use of BTC, it uses a very high level encryption method for every Bitcoin transfer. This eliminates the third party in traditional systems and maximizes the security of your money. All of the operations that you do are included in the Blockchain system.
What is Bitcoin?
Since its launch in 2009, Bitcoin has gained momentum and has become the focus of attention for investors and even governments. The majority of investors have accepted Bitcoin as legitimate and added it to their future plans. Following the historic rise in Bitcoin prices, the outlook for crypto currencies has changed dramatically around the world.
BTC does not affiliate with any state or bank, thus it creates a secure payment network between users by eliminating the central authority and eliminating third parties. Bitcoin, the largest crypto currency, uses Blockchain technology. This makes Bitcoin extremely secure, while ensuring the integrity of crypto transactions, eliminating the possibility of information damage and change.
Today, the Bitcoin rate in circulation is estimated to be 85% or more. However, this number is limited because; the predetermined amount of BTC is limited to 21 million.
Those who want to invest in Bitcoin do not have to buy 1 Bitcoin. You can buy Bitcoin worth 0.00000001 at least “1 Satoshi”.